Book A Free Consultation
If you are an investor who wants permanent residency in the U.S., and you have an entrepreneurial mindset, the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program may be perfect for you! Investors and their immediate families can obtain U.S. green cards through this program by making qualifying investments in new commercial enterprises that create jobs for American workers.
Types Of EB-5 And Qualifications
There are two main investment options within the EB-5 program: direct investment and regional center investment.
With direct investment, investors will directly invest in a new commercial enterprise that they either create or significantly restructure, that in turn creates or preserves at least 10 full-time jobs for U.S. workers within 2 years.
With regional center investment, investors instead invest in a USCIS-designated Regional Center, which is a specialized organization within a specific industry and geographic area. It pools investments from multiple EB-5 investors to fund job-creating projects. For those who don’t want to take an active role in investing, this may be the more desirable solution.
How We Can Help
It’s no secret that immigration can be complex, and because this type of immigration involves an investment, having the guidance of experienced immigration attorneys will make a major difference when it comes to you being able to confidently pursue your path to U.S. permanent residency.
Our highly knowledgeable EB-5 attorneys focus on helping investors like you achieve your immigration and investment goals! We can assist you in preparing and filing your I-526 petition in order to give your application the best chances at approval.
Why Choose The Santos Law Offices, P.A.?
Choosing our firm to represent you means more than just merely choosing experienced legal guidance – we’ll be a partner in your journey! We know how significant this path to residency can be, as it affects not only your family and your personal status but also your financial status, so we are committed to helping you navigate the EB-5 program successfully. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Contact The Santos Law Offices, P.A. today to book your consultation. Make an investment in your future!
Why Choose Santos Law Offices
Why Choose Santos Law offices
- Free Consultation – Go over your case during the free phone consultation.
- Highly Rated – The firm has received numerous rave reviews and recommendations on Google and Avvo.
- Bilingual – Dalyla Santos and the staff at The Santos Law Offices are fluent in English and Spanish, ensuring that each client receives proper representation.
- Multiple Practice Areas – The Santos Law Offices specializes in bankruptcy, civil litigation, insurance claims, and immigration.
- Personalized and Affordable Legal Services – Dalyla Santos truly cares about her clients. She provides personalized and affordable legal services to help individuals and citizens throughout South Florida.
- A Firm With Purpose – The Santos Law Offices gives back to the community through pro bono work, mentorships, and charitable donations. Also, employees are supported and recognized for the work they do.
Book A Free Consultation
I highly recommend the Santos Law Office if you get sued by a credit card collection agency. I called them and had an appointment by phone, the next day. Within 3 weeks my case was settled and I had a affordable payment plan to settle my debt. Best part of all, I never stepped foot in a court. Thank you Santos Law Offices!!
I want to take a second to thank you guys! I never thought that the claim to bring my mother to come from Cuba would move so quickly! it's incredible that within 10 months I was able to finally have my mother by my side after not seeing her for 16 years thank you so much guys!!
Why Choose Us?
13+ Years Of Experience
Personalized, Effective & Affordable Legal Service