Immigration in South Florida
If you’ve tried to navigate the immigration process yourself, you know how challenging it can be. The U.S. government puts various hurdles in place, creating a great deal of difficulty and confusion. Fortunately, you can hire a South Florida immigration lawyer to handle the process for you. The Santos Law Offices offers a full range of immigration services, from asylum to family immigration and work visas.
Our compassionate, bilingual legal services take the stress out of the immigration process. We will also eliminate the confusion by explaining every step of the process and letting you know what to expect. Instead of trying to get through the process yourself, contact us today for a free consultation.
It’s heartbreaking when there’s a loved one who depends on you living in the United States, but you’re deemed inadmissible. You imagine a life living without your family member, and you aren’t sure if your loved one can survive in your absence. Fortunately, all hope is not lost. Your South Florida immigration lawyer can help you apply for a 601 waiver.
To qualify for a 601 waiver, you’ll need a fiancé, spouse, child, or parent who is a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident. Then, you must show that your absence would cause extreme hardship. Also, you must show that your loved one would also face hardship if he or she relocated to your native country.
If your application is denied, your South Florida immigration lawyer can then file an appeal. The Santos Law Offices will do everything possible to help you stay in the country and avoid extreme hardship.
Citizenship And Naturalization
Are you a lawful permanent resident and would like to take the next steps to become a U.S. citizen? You cannot wait to enjoy the rights and privileges that come with citizenship, including no longer living under the threat of deportation. Your South Florida immigration lawyer at The Santos Law Offices can help you through the citizenship and naturalization process.
First, your attorney will determine if you are eligible for citizenship. Then, your lawyer can file the paperwork and help you prepare for the interview and exams. During each step, your attorney will help you understand the process so you will feel confident through the process.
Why Choose Santos Law offices
- Free Consultation – Go over your case during the free phone consultation.
- Highly Rated – The firm has received numerous rave reviews and recommendations on Google and Avvo.
- Bilingual – Dalyla Santos and the staff at The Santos Law Offices are fluent in English and Spanish, ensuring that each client receives proper representation.
- Multiple Practice Areas – The Santos Law Offices specializes in bankruptcy, civil litigation, insurance claims, and immigration.
- Personalized and Affordable Legal Services – Dalyla Santos truly cares about her clients. She provides personalized and affordable legal services to help individuals and citizens throughout South Florida.
- A Firm With Purpose – The Santos Law Offices gives back to the community through pro bono work, mentorships, and charitable donations. Also, employees are supported and recognized for the work they do.